Who will be with us this May through July in Soriano and Bologna

soriano
bologna
Who will be with us this May through July in Soriano and Bologna

So, to get our new forum started, I thought I would post a little of our personal calendar this year in Italy. Paola and I will be getting to Italy on April 30, and will be there until July 17th. Most of the time we will be at the Soriano location, but we will also be hitting the Bologna location a little bit as well.

And then there is the BIG news… We will be spending time in Portugal with Rocky doing the final dry run before opening our first location outside of Italy!!!

Can’t wait!!! Hope to see some of you there. Let us know if we can expect to :slight_smile:

0 Likes

We will be joining you in Bologna in September. Can’t wait.

0 Likes

So would that Portugal opening be in 2019 or 2020?? Inquiring, highly interested minds want to know :smiley::smiley:
Will see you in Soriano in June on the alumni trip and then going back to Favignana end of Sept to go diving. Can’t wait!!! First back to where it all started (Soriano), then back to the location of my favorite trip (Favignana) to do something I love and have been away from way too long!!

0 Likes

I wish! We will be there sometime in the summer, but heading back to the states late July :frowning:

0 Likes

Yay!!! Can’t wait to see you in Soriano :slight_smile:

0 Likes