Second trip so excited

Second trip so excited

Traveling to Bologna with my 21 year old son. Can anyone share their experience on this trip. Going in June would also love packing advise

0 Likes

Bologna is so beautiful, steeped in history and Italian culture.
The food is amazing, both in Bologna and in the towns you will visit. Of course, great wine is the perfect compliment to good food, right?
I have fond memories of Parmesan cheese, Balsamic vinegar and gorgeous Italian cars.
The weather will likely be quite warm. The Bolognese are very conservative, so I would not recommend wearing shorts or revealing tops. I wore Capri pants and t-shirts in the daytime and sun dresses in the evening. In the churches you should wear a shawl to cover your shoulders.

0 Likes

June is kinda hit and miss. It may be raining and a little chilly, or hot. If it is hot, expect it to be humid. That area gets more humid than most of Italy.

Your 21 year old son will come home, and when anyone asks him about the trip, he will just say Lamborghini. Lamborghini. Lamborghini. Lamborghini. Lamborghini. Lamborghini. Lamborghini. Seriously, the factory is really amazing :slight_smile:

Being that you are going in June, there is a chance Paola and I will see you. I know we will be in Bologna at some point this summer :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Thank you

Appreciate the feedback

0 Likes